- Produce & edit video content (mainly video/motion graphic content) that follows Kompas Gramedia’s branding guidelines.
- Create studio-quality photographs/video content, both on and off-site.
- Recommends creative concepts for planned content.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Film, Journalism, or related field. Final year students are welcome to apply;
- Previous experience in the related field is a plus, however, a proven portfolio of work is mandatory
- Ability to operate the camera, video shooting, and operate the audio, lighting, and associated production equipment;
- Solid experience operating video editing and motion graphic tools (e.g. Premiere, After Effect);
- Creative mind, attention to detail, and an aesthetic eye for digital media;
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
Willing to work with WFH & WFO system (for WFO, he/she will work in Corporate Communication Kompas Gramedia, Palmerah Selatan)
About KOMPAS GRAMEDIALearn More
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.
Media & Entertainment
Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia