- Build & Develop new merchandising strategies that balance customer's expectations and the company's objective
- Supervise, guide, and develop the merchandising team, and set goals for team members to accomplish.
- Can source new potential products, and suppliers and maintain close relationships with existing suppliers.
- Get updated on the latest price, discounts, and promos from another marketplace/supplier
- Develop promotional and other marketing strategies to help achieve sales goals
- Perform market research, understand the market trends and buying behavior
- Provide exceptional coordination with other departments.
- Maintain a good stock level and stock availability at all time
- Min 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Min. bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related major
- Having a network of suppliers and basic knowledge in stock management will be preferred
- Proven working experience as a merchandiser or data analyst.
- Have solid expertise in Business administration and product management with strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Possess sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritize
- Able to lead a team.
- Good computer skills.
- Detail-oriented, resilience under pressure
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Work location: Jakarta Barat
About Jakmall.comLearn More
OUR MISSION CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WITH YOUR ACTIVE PARTICIPATION
Empower Indonesia's small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs by serving as a dedicated business enabler, consistently delivering cutting-edge products, services, and innovative technologies to fuel their growth.
Jakarta Barat, Indonesia