- Working in a Scrum team and being responsible for the back-end development within the team.
- Actively participate in the overall product development lifecycle.
- Aligning application design with product goals.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, secure, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Managing Java Spring Boot application development.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to resolve system, application, and user issues.
- Train, help, and support other team members.
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Peer code review follows company technology standards.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Min. Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Engineering, or related major.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Java Developer, Back End Developer.
- Proficiency with Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with RESTful, Microservice, or API.
- Deep knowledge of Spring Boot practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Experience with OWASP Secure Coding Practices.
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git.
- Experience with creating unit testing and service testing.
- Experience with creating a configuration, building, and testing scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Experience with the containerized application.
- Experience with helm chart is a plus.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia.
From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution.
Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.