- Gather technical and/or business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build the mobile application for Android and iOS platforms.
- Integrate back-end or third-party API's.
- Implement code that is clear, clean, secure, and easily understood by others.
- Perform unit testing for robustness and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and usability.
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders.
- Willing to learn other technologies.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or Informatic Engineering or Software Engineering
- Fresh Graduate from any educational background related to IT or less than 1 year of working experience in IT programming
- Familiarity with .NET Core framework or spring boot framework and DBMS: such as SQLServer, MySQL
- Able to communicate in English either passive or active (preferable)
- Highly responsible, pro-active, and motivated
- Involved in student organization and activities (preferable)
Plus point if you have :
- Has internship experience min 3 months or freelance project
- Join bootcamp / course
Kreatifitas Sinergisme Teknoindo (KST) is a software company specialized in IT services and software product development. Among the key domains are retail, inventory-management, administration & back-office processing, manufacturing, e-commerce, and others.
Our headquarter is in Jakarta, with team members working from several cities in Indonesia. We work primarily with small and midsize businesses, with clients from across Asia and Australia.
Our vision is to be a leading global IT company, trusted by its customers for consistently delivering quality software and service excellence; whilst at the same time also become a tech hub that educating and caring for its employees wellbeing, and collaborating with them for innovation and continuous improvement.
We put both clients and employees at the centre of what we do. At KST, we encourage a proactive and open communication working culture.
Below are KST core values and competencies, a list of specific attributes and behaviours we care about the most. The more these values sound like you, and describe the people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at KST:
★ Willing to Learn: You learn rapidly and eagerly
★ Observant – You listen well and seek to understand before reacting
★ Respect - You adapt your style, and collaborate effectively with people of diverse background and cultures
★ Knowledgeable – You are good at using data, take smart risks and think strategically
★ Excellent – You are reliable, demonstrate strong performance and thirst for excellence
★ Teamwork – You contribute, nurture, and make time to help colleagues
★ Humble – You are quietly confident and openly humble
★ Integrity – You are known for authenticity, transparency, and admit mistakes freely
★ Creative – You are curious, open minded in search of new ideas and suggest better approaches
★ Service – You seek what is best for KST, rather than what is best for yourself or your group