- Design and implement Java enterprise applications using Spring or Springboot
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Work with other team members to build new modules and enhance existing systems in Agile environment
- Analyze user requirements and provide solutions
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in Java development using Agile methodology. However less than 2 years welcome to apply as well.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development
Extra point if you have these skills:
- Spring Boot
- Java Messaging Service (JMS) JBOSS
- Hibernate or Ibatis
- AWS technologies: Lambda, API gateway,DMS, Aurora
Kreatifitas Sinergisme Teknoindo (KST) is a software company specialized in IT services and software product development. Among the key domains are retail, inventory-management, administration & back-office processing, manufacturing, e-commerce, and others.
Our headquarter is in Jakarta, with team members working from several cities in Indonesia. We work primarily with small and midsize businesses, with clients from across Asia and Australia.
Our vision is to be a leading global IT company, trusted by its customers for consistently delivering quality software and service excellence; whilst at the same time also become a tech hub that educating and caring for its employees wellbeing, and collaborating with them for innovation and continuous improvement.
We put both clients and employees at the centre of what we do. At KST, we encourage a proactive and open communication working culture.
Below are KST core values and competencies, a list of specific attributes and behaviours we care about the most. The more these values sound like you, and describe the people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at KST:
★ Willing to Learn: You learn rapidly and eagerly
★ Observant – You listen well and seek to understand before reacting
★ Respect - You adapt your style, and collaborate effectively with people of diverse background and cultures
★ Knowledgeable – You are good at using data, take smart risks and think strategically
★ Excellent – You are reliable, demonstrate strong performance and thirst for excellence
★ Teamwork – You contribute, nurture, and make time to help colleagues
★ Humble – You are quietly confident and openly humble
★ Integrity – You are known for authenticity, transparency, and admit mistakes freely
★ Creative – You are curious, open minded in search of new ideas and suggest better approaches
★ Service – You seek what is best for KST, rather than what is best for yourself or your group