- Design & Development - Responsible for All POSM & Glorifier design development from end to end. Developing the whole design concept, brands & malls' approval, vendor quotation & implementation.
- Activation Schedule - Responsible for developing and managing the overall project schedule, make sure all activations meet the deadline given.
- Project Management - Independently responsible for the overall design concept, budget, vendor, timeline and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Interior Design and Graphic Design preferably
- Familiar with these relevant tools/software: Sketchup, Rendering Program (Vray, Enscape, etc.), Photoshop
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Having prior experience in retail will be a plus
- Good communication & coordination skills
- Creative & highly motivated individual
Our group is one of the fastest-growing beauty companies in Indonesia that aspires to be the largest vertically integrated beauty ecosystem from supply to retail. Due to its exponential growth, the company has attracted investment from a reputable investor, Sequoia Capital.
Our first brand ''Somethinc'' was founded in 2019, is currently #1 skincare brand in eCommerce & modern trade with >2M social media followings.
Our second brand Glowinc is breaking the boundaries by offering genderless products at affordable prices.
Our offline/online commerce Beautyhaul is the core for carrying multiple brands that we have directly to our customers.
We are incubating more and more business models on our platform and aim to be a strong regional player in the beauty, within the South Asia region.