- Design, build and maintain microservices written in Java/Go leveraging a wide variety of technologies built in-house and open-source that power our Tier 1 services affecting millions of daily active users with tens of thousands of requests per second.
- In the future, you will directly influence the experience for millions of users every day, serving billions of queries per month.
- Work with some of the most experienced engineering professionals, data scientists, software engineers, and research scientists on a very user-facing product.
- Strong experience with Golang coding and SQL expertise.
- Demonstrable track record with lift and shift migration projects to a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) environment.
- Proficient with automation or infrastructure as code work.
- Previous experience in architecting and designing high-scale infrastructures from scratch.
- Knowledge in setting up and/or writing microservices.
- Experience building containerized/orchestrated environments and CI/CD pipelines from scratch.
- Expertise in messaging tools (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ).
- Experience in implementing modern monitoring and log management tools (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, etc.).
- Familiarity to work within GCP environments.
About VirgoLearn More
Dream big with small steps with Virgo. Join us in our bite-sized transaction journey!
Tech Company, Fintech
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia