- Coordinate the development team that consists of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, etc.
- Make sure the game is delivered within the budget, schedule, and the level of quality that agreed upon.
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game (i.e. backlog, bug reports, etc.)
- Maintain healthy teamwork and communication
- Assist other departments (marketing, product development, etc) for development related tasks
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (software, game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have an understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Able to prioritize task based on the impact to the game being developed
- Works well despite pressures or tight schedule
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
About AgateLearn More
Agate, or PT Agate International, began with the simple premise of encouraging people to "Live the Fun Way" like we do every day. Founded in 2009 in Bandung, Indonesia, we have climbed our way to become the biggest game developer in the country. Aiming for the best in every project we do, Agate had won 20+ awards on both local- and international-level.
Mobile, Game, Web
We consider employee's happiness as a part of ours
Here, we work together to make the dream work
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services