- Identify, gather, and refine specifications and requirements based on the client’s technical needs, issues, and pain points
- Conduct requirement gathering, solution analysis, application testing and production system support.
- Conduct business and user requirement analysis, mockup and functional specification documentation
- Execution of each phase of the full software development life cycle project, from project scoping to end-user testing
- Work closely with design, developers and various teams to plan, execute and track project progress from beginning to end.
- Lead ideation, research, design, development and launching of new product
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Identify company’s user and system requirements for new application, and estimate the time spent on each task.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Follow industry best practices
- 1 – 3 years of experience as Software System Analyst
- Ability to create well-documented software process development
- Able to communicate in English at actively is required
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work
- Ability to adapt in VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) environment
- Willing to work according to Australian time or 6 AM – 3 PM Jakarta Time (9 hours include 1-hour break)
About Digital Envision AULearn More
Digital Envision is a Software Development Company based in Australia and Indonesia. We help companies increase effectiveness and future growth and profitability by the power of innovative digital solutions.
Information Technology / IT
For us, employee productivity is just as important as their well-being
Everyone should be treated with courtesy and professionalism
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver