To establish an effective second line of defense through the implementation of AXA Group Risk Management framework within the organization which would involve identifying, measuring and overseeing financial and insurance risks.
- Bachelor Degree with major in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, and Statistics
- Min. 3 years of financial fields, financial risk management or actuarial experience in financial services or insurance industry
- Fellow / pursuing actuarial science studies from a recognized actuarial institute is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of control framework for insurance or financial services environment
- Intermediate knowledge in non-life insurance business processes
- Good verbal and written English communication skills required
- Proficient writing and delivery of presentations, documentations
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is a joint venture between two big companies, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - the largest financial institution in Indonesia - and AXA - one of the largest insurance companies in the world.
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance provides a variety of protection solutions through a variety of general insurance products and services to meet the needs of our customers and business partners. Combining AXA's global expertise in insurance and the broad network of Bank Mandiri as Indonesia's largest financial institution, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is committed to conducting business responsibly and building trust-based relationships with all stakeholders.