- Lead team of engineers to build and maintain high quality applications.
- Coordinate with PMs and QAs on the timeframe for release of new features.
- Work closely with PMs to:
- Bulid customer-oriented products.
- Plan roadmaps for the next 3-6 months.
- Manage existing tech debt.
- Lead scrum ceremonies (stand ups, grooming, retrospective).
- Identify risks and form contingency plans.
- Manage team morale.
- Work together with engineering managers to deliver organizational engineering direction.
- Plan for resourcing as need by the team.
- Manage team level documentation.
- Manage career growth of the engineers of the team.
- Identify, resolve, and improve toil and issue encountered.
- Coordinate with internal teams.
- Communicate with a team well.
- Mentor more junior team member and help them grow.
- Give well thought out suggestions.
- Make technical and product decisions that is the best for the customer.
- Solve problems and build solutions.
- Experience in software engineering and designing high quality systems.
- Experience in leading and managing a high-paced team.
- Experience in cross team collaboration.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical lead / Team Lead role
- Demonstrated knowledge of one of Typescript/NodeJS/Go, Web Service (RESTful), SQL/PostgreSQL, Django, Camunda, Docker and publish-subcribe design patterns.
- Exceptional verbal and writen communication skills in english, can explain complex ideas with specific examples.
- Experience with scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with service based or micro service architecture.
- Hands-on technical experience on building and maintaining cloud based app, using CI/CD platforms, monitoring and logging tools.
- Experience AWS, Alibaba is a plus
Bank Sahabat Sampoerna is a Financial Services company located in Sampoerna Strategic Square, Karet Semanggi, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia.
As a Bank that is constantly striving to provide banking services and products of the best kind and tailored to the customers’ needs, we maintain a strong reciprocal relationship with our customers based on the principle of mutual respect and business ethics. Through this fruitful partnership we hope to contribute to the communities where we exist, helping to create a prosperous and equitable nation.
As a Bank, we strive to provide high-quality banking services to the public in order to support, assist, and accompany them, especially our customers in the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) sector,in financial decision making, so that they may achieve a greater state of wellbeing.