- Able to create and deliver motion graphics design for the company's needs, according to the result of the briefing.
- Handle the video production (shoot video, designs, set up, and operation-site production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment)
- Able to film a video on-site and have a good video filming technique
- Participate in planning the strategy of promotional activities through digital, above-the-line, and below-the-line media.
- Able to identify the development of Video and motion trends.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Teamwork, Creative, Time-Management, Team Player
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Has a strong branding concept.
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficient with video editing software, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to operate the camera, technical knowledge of picture-taking, operate the studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment
- Good knowledge of the pre-production and post-production process
- Have good taste in photography and videography, especially in the fashion industry.
- Team Player.
- Kindly attached your portfolio through CV or link.
About ESMOD JakartaLearn More
Ibu Hartini Hartarto brought ESMOD to Jakarta in 1996, having observed the skill and fashion interest in the youth of Indonesia. By launching ESMOD Jakarta she opened an avenue to professional fashion education and an opportunity to compete in the global market.
ESMOD is now the worldwide fashion education leader, present in 15 countries worldwide, with 23 different schools.
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Our company is comprised of enthusiastic and positive-spirited people
Here, we work together to make the dream work
We consider employee's happiness as a part of ours