- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer for a minimum of 2-3 years
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java Mobile/Kotlin (for Android) / Swift (for IOS)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to interpret and follow the technical plan
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
Innovation requires Excellence - and we at Avows have kept this mantra at the heart of our business since our very inception. Since 2008, Avows has served a diverse range of Clients- ranging from innovative nimble Start-ups to dynamic & dependable Fortune 500 companies. Through our unrivalled industry expertise and consulting experience in Digital IT Services and Solutions, we have helped our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and change, reduce costs, and enhance controls-all without sacrificing flexibility.
Our network reaches across Asia & beyond, with dozens of dedicated personnel working at the forefront of the latest emergent technologies, and millions of people across the world have interacted with or been benefitted by the Avows difference in one way or the other. Avows strives to do more - for our customers, our associates and our communities, wherever we operate globally. We are fueled by fresh challenges, keen to go the extra mile, and bring true value to our Customers- so that together we can make a better world for everyone.