- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code using current programming languages and technologies
- Fixing bugs and monitor performance apps
- Implement unit tests and functional tests for tasks
- Convert given high level software design to low level software design
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Conduct code reviews with other engineers in the team
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming Language such as Java, C++, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift etc
- Experience with Android or IOS Framework (Flutter, GetX)
- Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications, third-party libraries and Social APIs
- Familiarity with Restful APIs and the JSON format
- Age maximum 30 years old
- S1 degree majoring in programming from reputable national universities with minimum IPK/ GPA of 3.00 (out of a maximum of 4) or equivalent with minimum 3 years previous experience in Android or iOS Engineering.
- Experienced in Development application e-commerce
Solubis is a fast growing startup that was founded in 2021 as a one-stop solution business platform for everyone to start and expand their business easily.
Solubis offers a trusted, smarter, cheaper, and easier experience. Connects 5 valuable stakeholders such as Supplier, Buyer, Expert, Sales Partner, Exporter, and Importer. We committed to ensure every stakeholder gets the benefits and supports from this collaboration.
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is a process. Working together is a success. That's the commitment we hold in building extraordinary collaborations.
Here we are, providing the best solutions and experiences for your business adventure.
With Solubis, everyone can be Entrepreneur!
Currently, we are looking for people who thrive in an agile environment and embrace new challenges every day to join us.