- Develop the new features and optimizing Jala web app.
- Create and document the Jala API Endpoint.
- Maintenance and optimizing Jala website.
- Being a DevOps for the new website and web app update.
- Having experience in web app development using PHP, Laravel, and Vue.js.
- Having a knowledge using the package manager (NPM) is a plus.
- Create an API using Laravel.
- Understand with object-oriented PHP.
- Having experience with AWS technology is a plus.
- Understand the RESTful concepts.
- Experienced with version control like Git.
JALA is transforming the shrimp industry by offering a vastly improved management system. With data-driven farming in mind, our goal is to get farmers to make decisions based on actual data.
For that reason, our system provides water quality monitoring, and planning & reporting tools, complete with a decision support system so farmers can initiate the right treatment at the right time, based on data which has been collected and analysed. All the data from every farm using the system is automatically sent in for collation and review in order to gain valuable insight into the industry as a whole.
This data can be broken down into farm performance, production levels, and disease patterns across region, species and/or manager. Through the power of data JALA will make sustainable and profitable shrimp farming common practice.