- Design, build, and maintain the company’s single source of truth (data lake, data warehouse, and data mart), dashboarding/reporting platforms, and/or any other data products.
- Work closely with BI analysts and data scientists to implement a variety of descriptive and predictive analytic solutions.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to ensure the data ecosystem quality and accountability.
- 2-3 years of experience as data engineer
- A clean coder, strong programming and software engineering background (in Python is highly desired)
- Highly proficient with a variety of data engineering tech-stacks (Airflow, Kafka, Beam)
- Extensive exposure to any major cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform is preferred, otherwise AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud)
- Knowledge of real-time analytics, and/or data-infra is necessary, hands-on experience in any of them is very desirable (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of the basics of data pipeline, and experience in implementing data-lake/data-warehouse/data-mart, with most recent data tech-stacks.
- Knowledge/experience in working with large scale applications, asynchronous architecture is a major plus
Google Cloud Platform
About Octopus IndonesiaLearn More
Octopus is a reverse-logistic startup that currently doing collection of post-consumer product through circular economy.
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services
Outstanding result stems from a free and welcoming enviroment
Swift in handling new challenges and producing new ideas to improve