- Managing trading relationships with quarries around Indonesia
- Shortening the value chain.
- Developing competitive price.
- Introducing BRIK order system platform.
- Evaluating the reliability of partner quarry
- Understanding the quarry business and creating a dependency to BRIK.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Highly interested in the construction industry.
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- Eager to learn and adapt quickly.
- Efficient problem solver who gets things done quickly.
- Able to keep up with high mobility and fast pace.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Prior experience in mining equipment sales or aggregate sales would be a plus point.
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.