- Managing a team of bright & passionate engineers
- Working closely with VP of Products, Product Manager & Business Development to ensure department’s product initiatives can be achieved.
- Contribute to the day to day engineering excellence and solve production issues according to the given SLA.
- Create an RFC of complex initiatives and be responsible for the execution deliverables.
- Responsible to nurture engineers by having a: regular sharing session, creating a learning modules, and contribute to the new engineering onboarding process
- Actively contribute to the hiring process: screen, interview & developing a sustainable recruitment system
- Contribute actively in the system design phase to enable highly-scalable and highly-available service
- Experienced in leadership roles is a must (not necessarily as a manager is fine, because sometimes what people need is an opportunity and we understand that).
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a backend developer, preferably familiar with Node.js & Golang
- Solid knowledge and understanding in computer science (e.g. use of advanced algorithms and data structures, OS, network, database)
- Experienced in using Linux/Unix development environment
- Working knowledge in GCP is considered an added value
- Experience using version control systems like Git
- Basic understanding of Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka, and CI/CD tools
- Experience in system architecture design for highly-scalable and highly-available system
Deall Jobs is Indonesia's largest job portal & mentoring platform. We help people easily find jobs to top Indonesian companies for internship and full-time roles.
As you might have already heard about us, we are revolutionizing how Indonesian engage with employers. Many Indonesian students are talented, ambitious, but never found a better opportunity for themselves. Our team is driven by the vision to democratize information and knowledge, thus opportunities. We think what we build will allow Indonesian students to have a chance to self develop and have a better future.
Our founder is a Harvard graduate, and has gathered a strong team with burning passion to help Indonesian discover opportunities they deserve! 🚀 In 1 year, we amassed 2mio+ users, got funded by YCombinator, and awarded the Best App of 2021 by GooglePlay, beating 3 unicorns and tens of others.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals who look forward to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Join us to have the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference and impact for Indonesia youths! Here in Deall, you’ll work closely with our board members. We are preferably looking for applicants who are proficient in both Bahasa and English.