- Minimum Associate’s degree in Food and Beverage (Manajemen Tata Hidang, Manajemen Tata Boga, Manajemen Patiseri, or related field)
- Experience in the related field is preferable, but new graduates also welcome
- Able to communicate in Indonesian and English, both written and spoken
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to be vaccinated prior to employment
Cahaya Bangsa Classical School (CBCS) is a PreSchool through Grade 12 classical school located on the outskirts of Bandung in the beautiful, mountainous region of West Java, Indonesia. CBCS is a single campus consisting of four school divisions, Early Childhood (PS-K), Grammar School (G1-G6), School of Logic (G7-G9) and School of Rhetoric (G10-G12), which serves 800+ primarily Indonesian students. As such, CBCS is a dual language school with 80% of instruction conducted in English using curricula imported from America and required national courses conducted in Indonesian. CBCS is a private, dual accredited school with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Accrediting Commision of Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS WASC).
CBCS boasts a strong reputation in the Greater Bandung area with a distinctive identity and approach to education based on the 2,500-year-old tradition rooted in Western culture and civilization. We believe classical education, implemented with effective pedagogy by loving teachers, is the best method for equipping students for an ever-changing world and a future not yet imagined.