1. Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
2. Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
3. Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
4. Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
5. Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
6. Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
7. Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
1. Minimum bachelor degree (S1) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other engineering studies
2. Minimal 2-3 years experience in related field
3. Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
4. Good understanding of Python, Golang, Shell scripting
5. Excellent on troubleshooting
6. Working knowledge of databases and SQL
7. Working knowledge of cloud services (Top Tier), and container-based tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher)
8. Working knowledge of various management and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Consul, Vault)
9. Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure Devops, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
Xapiens (part of Indika Energy Group) is a startup in strategic technology solutions with a wide range of products and services.
We support our clients in creating, optimizing, and aligning their digital assets and allow for better collaboration and access across departments, partners, vendors, products, and people.
Our resources contain strong technology talents with mostly more than 5-10 years of expertise and experience in various technology industries.