- Responsible for integration, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of networkdevice
- Plan, deploy and analyze the configuration to ensure system hardening and security
- Understand and maximize the need for Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Communicate and collaborate with internal, 3rd party, and customer
- Provide advice on improving operational system performance, capacity, and scalability of the customer
- Responsible for monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Provide security operation support, issue isolation, and troubleshooting for the incident
- Male, max 30 years old
- SMK or Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in Network products (Cisco, HPE, Ruckus)
- Vendor certification is a plus (CCNA or CCNP is preferable)
- Strong communication, could elaborate on user requirements, and have project team member skill
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Taking initiative and willing to learn more (Communicative; Initiative)
- Knowledge of best practices of IT network and security
- Understanding of risk assessments and their relationship to governance and compliance frameworks
PT. Sinergy Informasi Pratama (SIP) is one of the company's IT system integrator in Indonesia, which focuses on providing an integrated network infrastructure solutions. This includes the provision of applications both in hardware and software to meet the needs of a company's business development.
In a business environment that is constantly dependent on technological change, on the one hand, a company must have a strategy in controlling their every investment. While on the other hand, the drive to meet the needs of growing competitive. It can be in Balance efficiently and with the right tools, benefits to a solution will be effective and optimal.
It can be in Balance efficiently and with the right tools, benefits to a solution will be effective and optimal.
SIP as an IT system integrator will help integrate investments in IT solutions with an effective and efficient manner. So that the objective cost can be allocated only on critical parts.
Historically SIP as a provider of IT solutions has been proven over the years through relentless hard work. SIP experience has translated into a framework that is always used as a reference in delivering practical business concepts into a comprehensive form
As a business partner of Cisco Systems, Telways Communications, Wuhan Research Institute of Post and Telecommunications or Fiberhome Technologies, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, SUN Microsystems, and Oracle. SIP provides implementation services and end-to-end development of the brand product mentioned above as part of the solution is given to a company's business challenges.
E: [email protected]; [email protected]