- Implementing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization
- Routinely conduct penetration testing and or conducting testing and scans to identify any vulnerabilities in the network and system
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience with incident detection and incident response.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
About PT Aino IndonesiaLearn More
Aino as an innovative technology company realizes that the world's challenges during the pandemic are getting higher, therefore we always create the latest innovation to provide the best value for the customer. Aino has experience managing more than 16 million non-cash transactions in various public infrastructure to retail. We are ISO 27001:2013 certified company and payment gateway certified by Bank Indonesia. We are ready to serve the Indonesian market with technology products & solutions to bring a great positive impact on life.
E-Payment And Loyalty
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services
Here, we work together to make the dream work
Continuous ambition for progress and finding the best means to make it happen