- Perform day-to-day posting, allocations, and accrual recording of General Ledger for the assigned business unit
- Perform intercompany reconciliation and clearing for other account in regular basis, including to identify and resolve unreconciled issues
- Perform pre month-end activity (e.g. balance sheet account review, bank reconciliation, check AP/AR) correctly and in timely manner
- Perform month-end/year-end closing activities for the assigned business unit correctly and in timely manner
- Maintain the reporting templates and prepare financial reporting for statutory and management reporting
- Perform inventory journals adjustment posting and perform reversal (if needed) for assigned business unit
- Perform deferred tax journals posting and perform reversal (if needed) for assigned business unit
Service Management and Continuous Improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Develop effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain professional attitude during service delivery and resolution of issues
- Ensure that service levels and targets are met per Service Level Agreements
- Perform proble tracking and ensure that issues are escalated in a timely manner and properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Identifty opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
Audit and Compliance
- Ensure current processes, operations, systems, databases and information security are up to date and comply with proper accounting and legal principles/policies/procedures, including GAAP and others
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities – ensure staff and information as available as required
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 1 year of working experience as accounting/finance. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be detail and numerical proficiency.
- Fast learner
About PT SMART TbkLearn More
Sinar Mas Agribusiness and Food adalah perusahan agribisnis terkemuka dari hulu ke hillir mulai dari penanaman pohon kelapa sawit bersama petani, hingga memproduksi makanan dan energi untuk kebutuhan hari ini dan masa depan.
Secara global, bisnis minyak sawit kami beroperasi di bawah naungan Golden Agri-Resources (GAR). Bersama-sama, kami mengelola produksi dari hulu ke hilir dengan prinsip keberlanjutan sebagai nilai utama yang kami yakini.
Food & Beverage
Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
Everyone should be treated with courtesy and professionalism
Here, we work together to make the dream work
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver