- Source leads & map out the key decision makers in companies
- Present the company's product to prospective clients to secure deals
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our products and the industries we serve
- Gather product feedback from prospective and ongoing clients
- Assist in proposal and sales strategy development
- 1–3 year of experience in sales, business development, or account executive role is required
- Experience in a SaaS business is a huge plus.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales or partnership targets
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Strong critical/analytical skills
Deall Jobs is Indonesia's largest job portal & mentoring platform. We help people easily find jobs to top Indonesian companies for internship and full-time roles.
As you might have already heard about us, we are revolutionizing how Indonesian engage with employers. Many Indonesian students are talented, ambitious, but never found a better opportunity for themselves. Our team is driven by the vision to democratize information and knowledge, thus opportunities. We think what we build will allow Indonesian students to have a chance to self develop and have a better future.
Our founder is a Harvard graduate, and has gathered a strong team with burning passion to help Indonesian discover opportunities they deserve! 🚀 In 1 year, we amassed 2mio+ users, got funded by YCombinator, and awarded the Best App of 2021 by GooglePlay, beating 3 unicorns and tens of others.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals who look forward to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Join us to have the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference and impact for Indonesia youths! Here in Deall, you’ll work closely with our board members. We are preferably looking for applicants who are proficient in both Bahasa and English.