- Consistently create Audit Work Plan and give direction to subordinates.
- Manage Internal Audit activities related to:
- a. Periodic updates of visit plans to Branches.
- b. Determine the scope of the audit and divide the examination tasks to the team, including coordinating with the Branch OPRC.
- c. Ensure internal control at the branch is running and report it in the ICE Report.
- d. Analyze Auditee (branch) reports.
- e. Monitor/follow up on Form Reports.
- Discuss (tentative) examination reports with auditee (ABM) and superiors.
- Discuss improvement recommendations with the team and compile the final examination report.
- Manage good relationships with relevant departments in the business unit/branch.
- Manage human resources in the department, including performance management, training, and personnel development.
- Monitor, review and be accountable for department performance.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor related to their duties.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of working experience in Internal Audit (risk based internal audit)
- Having an experience in Distributor Company or KAP
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Willing to be placed in Pulogadung, East Jakarta
Enseval as Indonesia's largest Healthcare Product Distribution Company has been reached all areas in Indonesia through its 48 branches. Furthermore, Enseval also expanded its contribution of Indonesia’s better health service through selling raw materials for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics purpose, as well as medical and health diagnostic tools.
Enseval has the vision to be a leading and integrated distribution and logistics company through service excellence, competent people and advanced technology. This vision is followed by the company’s mission to contribute in improving the quality of health and delivering the best health care products for Indonesia.
Through the passion and commitment for providing better quality of health for Indonesia’s families, Enseval has been grown to have 46 branches all over big cities in Indonesia and five subsidiaries that run business in various areas:
PT Tri Sapta Jaya – operates in distribution sector for pharmaceutical and health care products. The company focus is more to expand its delivery line in lower market segments and more remote areas.
PT Millenia Dharma Insani – providing health services through building clinics namely Mitra Sana. The main idea of this company is to offer affordable and integrated health facilities, consisting clinics, pharmacies, and mini markets.
PT Enseval Medika Prima – focus more in marketing and trading sectors, particularly trading and marketing of health devices.
PT Global Cemindo Megatrading – is a company that concentrates in selling raw materials, as due to rapid growth in such business sectors.
PT Renalmed Tiara Utama – the company mission is to acquire the business from third parties to supply materials and hemodialysis machines for kidney failure patients to multiple hospitals and clinics.
With its contribution in enhancing quality of life in Indonesia for more than 42 years, Enseval touches so many people lives in so many different ways