- Coordinating with Principal Designer and Project Manager related to business management.
- Managing the Finance, Administration & General Affairs, Human Resource Development and Public Relations & Communication team.
- Ensuring project management from a business and operational perspective can run optimally and systematically.
- Planning, implementing and managing the company's finances run effectively and efficiently in accordance with the direction of company policy.
- Ensuring that the management and development of human resources goes according to the work culture built by the company.
- Ensuring operational business activities run in a systematic, structured, effective and efficient manner. Representing the company to external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- Male/Female (Female is preferred).
- Min. 3 - 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Strong in English and Indonesian (writing & speaking).
- Strong communication skill in verbal and writing.
- Experienced in planning, managing and analyzing company financial reports.
- Organized, multi-tasker, problem solver, proactive and agile person.
- Having a knowledge in design is preferred.
About NUSAELearn More
Harmonizing Environmental Graphic Design
The environment that surrounds us consists of many elements that possess a certain influence toward one another. To create harmony within the environment, we formulize our design approach to serve a function of tuning those elements to be in unison. Only through that reciprocal relation of all the elements, the harmony within the environmental graphic design can be achieve
We seek to ensure that every individual contributes accordingly to the rules and agreement to achieve company objectives
Here, we work together to make the dream work
Our working environment prioritizes encouragement for employee's growth and development