- Planning and controlling financial operations Preparing reports and documents related to any transactions.
- Monitoring the company’s financial performance Providing financial analysis regarding budgets and cash flows.
- Ensuring compliance with financial regulations and laws.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economic, accounting, or related field.
- Min. 1 - 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and any finance management tools.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations, law and procedures.
- Organized, problem solver, and detail-oriented person.
Finance & Tax
About NUSAELearn More
Harmonizing Environmental Graphic Design
The environment that surrounds us consists of many elements that possess a certain influence toward one another. To create harmony within the environment, we formulize our design approach to serve a function of tuning those elements to be in unison. Only through that reciprocal relation of all the elements, the harmony within the environmental graphic design can be achieve
We seek to ensure that every individual contributes accordingly to the rules and agreement to achieve company objectives
Here, we work together to make the dream work
Our working environment prioritizes encouragement for employee's growth and development