- Provide day to day support as System Administrator for Server
- Manage troubleshoot and service request from end user
- Working closely with customer finding best solution for IT Services
- Colaborate with Vendor for problem solving and new installation
- Develop and maintain IT solution for service quality improvement
- Maintain technical documentation
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly IT activity report
- Candidates with Hardware Storage from HPE, IBM or Synology experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-V, Veeam Backup and File Server, could be take into consideration
- Additional experience with Microsoft ecosystem such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server also beneficial
- Able to analyzed and solve problem within OS, network, software and hardware
- Open to learn new thing, enthusiast to improve technical and non-technical skills
Velo Networks has been one of the leading Internet Service Providers (ISP) in Indonesia, and one of the fastest growing in the industry. Established in the year 2001, Velo Networks now covers more than 20 major cities in more than a hundred Points of Presence (POP) throughout Indonesia.
Focusing in providing the best services to the distinguished corporate market of Indonesia, Velo Networks offer its strongest proposition in high-quality and redundant network, as well as in its highest quality of service excellence. Velo Networks is supported by redundant network in every aspect, including redundant backbone to the global and domestic Internet, redundant local loop and redundant network infrastructure at every level of operations. Supported by 24-hour support, and years of expertise, Velo Networks provides the best talents in the industry to support our operations and to provide reliable service to our clients.