- Manage Payroll & Generalist team to ensure efficiency in team performance
- Ensure salaries & benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- Know how to calculate salaries, Pph21, BPJSTK, and BPJSKES
- Have 3 years or more of experience in Payroll & Compensation Benefit matters
- Have good knowledge of payroll, compensation & benefits, HRIS, and Industrial Relation
- Able to carry out job evaluations and understand the structure of the wage scale and tax calculations related to payroll
- Updated to SOP and Policy related to payroll, compensation, & benefits
- Willing to be located in Jakarta
PT Tempuran Emas was established on September 17, 1987, and is the first company in Indonesia that pioneered in marine shipping service for goods in container. The Company demonstrates its excellence and qualification in container transportation and stevedoring service and management on national scale. This is supported by its subsidiaries and solid affiliation.
The Company further solidifies its business engagement and new milestone through the declaration of TEMAS Line as listed company in 2003. By listing shares with ticker code TMAS in the stock exchange, the Company issued 451,000,000 shares on June 25, 2003. On July 9, 2003, TEMAS Line officially operated as the first national container shipping company listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange and changed its name to PT Pelayaran Tempuran Emas Tbk.
Always keeping up with the dynamic development of national shipping industry, the Company continues to develop its service types and coverage toward shipping management, agency, stevedoring and warehousing. As a form of integrated service, four Subsidiaries now supports the Company, namely: PT Perusahaan Bongkar Muat Olah Jasa Trisari Andal which engages in stevedoring and related services; PT Pelayaran Tirtamas Express which engages in shipping service; Anemi Maritime Co. Ltd (Anemi) which engages in container management; and PT Escorindo which engages in stevedoring service.
The Company strives to expand its coverage throughout all areas in Indonesia. Until the end of 2014, the Company has 11 (eleven) branch offices in Jakarta, Ambon, Banjarmasin, Belawan, Bitung, Jayapura, Makassar, Pekanbaru, Pontianak, Surabaya and Sorong, as well as 7 (seven) agency units in Batam, Kupang, Biak, Palembang, Samarinda, Manokwari and Dumai.