- Explore and propose new technology (Temas non-standard) to improve application development and create better efficiency in Temas system operations.
- Maintain In-house applications built by vendors.
- Work with Business analysts to Create an in-house application for business needs.
- Minimum education Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Information System (SI)/ Informatics Technology (IT).
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Web Developer.
- Able to work in a team .
- Good Analytical skills.
- Preferably Experienced in MSSSQL/ MariaDB/ PostgreSQL.
- Having Experienced in Laravel, PHP, and React-JS would be an advantage.
- Having exposure to logistics, shipping, or forwarder (company) would be an advantage.
PT Tempuran Emas was established on September 17, 1987, and is the first company in Indonesia that pioneered in marine shipping service for goods in container. The Company demonstrates its excellence and qualification in container transportation and stevedoring service and management on national scale. This is supported by its subsidiaries and solid affiliation.
The Company further solidifies its business engagement and new milestone through the declaration of TEMAS Line as listed company in 2003. By listing shares with ticker code TMAS in the stock exchange, the Company issued 451,000,000 shares on June 25, 2003. On July 9, 2003, TEMAS Line officially operated as the first national container shipping company listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange and changed its name to PT Pelayaran Tempuran Emas Tbk.
Always keeping up with the dynamic development of national shipping industry, the Company continues to develop its service types and coverage toward shipping management, agency, stevedoring and warehousing. As a form of integrated service, four Subsidiaries now supports the Company, namely: PT Perusahaan Bongkar Muat Olah Jasa Trisari Andal which engages in stevedoring and related services; PT Pelayaran Tirtamas Express which engages in shipping service; Anemi Maritime Co. Ltd (Anemi) which engages in container management; and PT Escorindo which engages in stevedoring service.
The Company strives to expand its coverage throughout all areas in Indonesia. Until the end of 2014, the Company has 11 (eleven) branch offices in Jakarta, Ambon, Banjarmasin, Belawan, Bitung, Jayapura, Makassar, Pekanbaru, Pontianak, Surabaya and Sorong, as well as 7 (seven) agency units in Batam, Kupang, Biak, Palembang, Samarinda, Manokwari and Dumai.