A cloud network engineer SME's role is to plan, implement, and manage the day-to-day support and maintenance of network and core services. Cloud network engineer are also responsible for choosing the best cloud expertise and scaling cloud services to meet the increasing demands of businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities of Cloud Network Engineer SME:
- Create, plan, and execute client-specific cloud solutions.
- Ensure that the cloud network responds to customer expectations.
- Consult with customer to discover growth strategies.
- Resolve any network issue.
- Monitor cloud network performance and utilization.
- Implement effective cloud network security methods.
- Developing technology used in systems that aim to achieve high reliability and dependability while working closely with the operational team.
- Ensuring that assigned tasks and projects are completed within the specified targets and timelines.
- Exploring new technologies required for the company's business development.
- Providing designs, solution roadmaps, presentations, and project delivery in collaboration with other teams.
- Developing technical skills through training, certification, and development provided by the company.
Required Skills for Cloud Network Engineer SME:
- Minimum 5 years in a system integrator or service provider.
- Excellent analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with network protocols and services such as TCP/IP, DNS, proxies, and DHCP.
- Solid understanding of protocols, devices, commands, topologies, methodologies, and best practices in networking.
- Ability to handle network vulnerabilities
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skill.
- Preferable to have AWS Associate/professional/speciality Certification
- Experienced in Cloud Systems (on-premise, public cloud, hybrid), especially in network configuration.
- Advanced level of experience in network security, firewall implementation, wireless technology, as well as other network security according to best practices.
- Advanced level of experience in monitoring end-to-end systems using tools such as cacti, Grafana, netflow analyzer, Nagios, etc.
- Ability to work towards targets, especially in design, exploration, and implementation.
PT Visionet Data Internasional is the largest Digital IT Managed Services Company in Indonesia. Offering a nation-wide coverage in more than 140 service points throughout Indonesia. Certified in IISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, our focus is in helping and supporting our customers in managing their IT operations and ensuring the optimal performances as well as reliability and effectiveness in day-to-day basis so that our customers can focus in their core business. PT VisioNet Data Internasional offers an integrated outsourcing from Data Centre operation services for various business applications to day-to-day IT operation in almost all parts of Indonesia.
Started its operation in 2006; PT VisioNet Data Internasional now has already been supported by over 2000 personnel around Indonesia. Utilizing the state-of-the-art technologies, PT VisioNet Data Internasional will support your IT operation, ensuring its optimal performance, reliability and scalability as our customers grow their core business. We are able to assists cutomers anywhere, anytime through our nationwide service points and fully supported by 24/7 contact center.
With our well-experienced, professionals and highly skilled consultants, our people will support your outsourcing process from technical and organizational point of view. You can readily expand IT infrastructure and key business processes, without new capital investment or the burden of recruiting new IT personnel. You will be free to focus more effectively on the core business.
Our Vision: to be an admired company to work for and trusted partner to work with, in the industries that we choose.
Our Mission: to provide end-to-end IT Managed Services that accelerate our clients to attain their business goals