CHIP #11 is an intensive IT Development Program in which you will get:
- Mentorship with respectable BTPN IT Leaders.
- Exposure in BTPN IT Strategic Transformational Projects.
- Grow in a community-centric environment that promotes knowledge-sharing.
- Be an influential Full Stack Engineers who creates a significant impact.
- Flexible Working Arrangement (WFH & WFO).
- Competitive compensation benefit since day 1 of joining.
- Max. age of 25 at July 2023
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Computer Science/similar fields, or have coding school certification
- Have experience in coding at least one programming language (using database)
- Creative, innovative, and have good analytical thinking
Bank BTPN was established in 1958 to handle the pensions of retired military personnel. In February 2019, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (“BTPN”), an equity-method affiliate of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, merged with PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia (“SMBCI”), a local subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, to create PT Bank BTPN Tbk (“Bank BTPN”). Bank BTPN plays an important role in realizing SMBC Group’s Asia-centric strategy as a full-line commercial bank that offers a comprehensive range of banking services in both the wholesale and retail sectors.
Bank BTPN is now a universal bank which serves the mass market segment, the consuming class segment, as well as the corporate segment. On the mass market segment, we have BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat that focus on micro businesses, and BTPN Mitra Bisnis that focus on serving small and medium enterprises. For the consuming class segment, we have varieties of services including; BTPN Retail Lending Business that focus on serving retirees, BTPN Sinaya that focus on wealth management business, as well as digital banking service through BTPN Wow!, a financial inclusiveness service focusing on the unbanked segment, and Jenius, one of the pioneers of life finance and digital banking solutions in Indonesia. As for the corporate segment, we have the corporate banking business which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies.
The merger of BTPN and SMBCI to form Bank BTPN represents a unique and an ideal combination of two complementary banks. With its new vision to be Indonesia’s most preferred bank which makes a meaningful difference in the lives of millions powered by digital technology, Bank BTPN is a bigger and stronger bank that contributes more to Indonesia's economy. Bank BTPN believes that we will be able to unlock the opportunities that generate more valuable customer solutions across businesses.