- Develop and implement preventive maintenance systems
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, machinery, and building to ensure that they are functioning properly and safely
- Maintain accurate records of equipment maintenance and repairs
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of experience in maintenance, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Workshop Manufacturing Machines
- Strong technical knowledge of piping systems (Hydraulic/Pneumatic) and AutoCAD
- Ability to create Mechanical Drawing
- We prefer candidates who have strong welding skills
- Strong technical knowledge Low and High current electricity and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Ability to create and interpret electrical drawing
PT. Andalan Fluid Sistem is an engineering company specialized in hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder which provides a one stop solution in increasing machine efficiency.
The machine's efficiency is very important and crucial for production development and has become a strong point that differentiate competitors in lowering the cost of production per unit. However, the machine efficiency will gradually reduce as the performance become un-optimal with longer downtime, and the needs to recondition or even change the whole unit of hydraulics or pneumatic parts.
PT. Andalan Fluid Sistem realizes the importance of efficiency and offers a revolutionary service program, covering appropriate recondition and maintenance which help to save costs and increase the machines productivity.