- Utilize data modeling tools (e.g., DBT, Looker, Holistics, or equivalent) to create intuitive and comprehensive data models for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Employ task scheduling tools (e.g., Airflow, Prefect, or equivalent) to automate and orchestrate data workflows, ensuring smooth data processing and timely delivery.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of engineering best practices, including version control, testing, and DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent
- Min 3yrs experience working as a data analyst, BI, or equivalent position.
- Fluency in SQL and writing advanced SQL queries
- Fundamental understanding of ETL, ELT, and data modeling
- Experience working with SQL based reporting tools like Metabase, Tableau, or equivalent
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical and careful in interpreting and reviewing results.
- Team player
- Strong communicator, fluent in English
About JULOLearn More
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We have just closed our Series B round and are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver
We consider employee's happiness as a part of ours