Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technician is vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will be responsible for performing all activities related to the production in the latest technology for the world’s biggest brands, including operation, maintenance, improvement, and cleaning automated equipment. You will work on a team to deliver line performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Learning on the latest production technology and machine
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Continuous mentorship and coaching from P&G leaders
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Be part of a challenging, dynamic respectful work
- Competitive salary and benefits program
THIS ROLE REPORTS TO OPERATIONS LINE LEADER & WILL BE BASED IN P&G KARAWANG, WEST JAVA, INDONESIA.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
PLANT TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Being responsible for a machine ownership area by operating, maintaining, and improving the machine to deliver production and quality requirements, by respecting the health, safety, quality and production standards
- Troubleshooting process and equipment problems
- Maintaining safety, quality, and internal control high standards in the plant
- Executing preventive and predictive maintenance procedures
- Contribute actively to the plant's efforts in eliminating losses at work and learn-do-teach culture
- Following and using process directions, operational control strategies and Current Best Approaches (CBA's)
- Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer & Informatic Engineering.
- Fresh Graduate or 1-year experience in manufacturing industries
- Good English in writing, reading and speaking skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in rotating shift schedule and in Karawang Industrial Area
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
P&G was founded more than 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral B®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Tide®, and Vicks®.
The design, development, growth, and success of these products—and many more—are thanks to the innovative and insightful minds of our people.
From Day 1, you’ll help make everyday life easier for our 5 billion consumers. There is no single equation for success at P&G because no two P&G people or careers are alike. Just as we strive to deliver a superior consumer experience, we aim to deliver a superior employee value equation as well.
Here, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have any rotational development programs or gradual ramping-up periods: you’ll be able—and encouraged—to dive right in from Day 1. Join us and help make life better through meaningful work that makes an impact from Day 1.