- Develop deep understanding of JULO’s products.
- Identify and evaluate new growth opportunities and innovation initiatives. This can span across multiple areas- product innovation, feature innovation, channel innovation, engagement and loyalty innovation etc.
- Develop and implement innovation strategies to drive growth and increase the company's competitive edge.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products, services, and business models.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify emerging trends and opportunities.
- Identify and manage strategic partnerships and relationships with external partners, customers, and industry influencers.
- Manage innovation projects from ideation to launch, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard. Also drive scale up of these initiatives
- Develop and manage budgets for innovation projects and initiatives.
- Communicate innovation initiatives and progress to senior management and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in the fintech industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in innovation or product management in the fintech industry
- Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to independently drive analysis concluding with rationalized recommendations.
- Creative. Driven by consumer insights and able to frame initiatives using a combination of creativity and data .
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheet modeling is a must.
- Experience in using SQL is preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well with colleagues across different functions.
- Experience leading teams and managing projects.
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven track record of driving growth and revenue in fintech / financial industry
- Understanding of financial services and regulations related to the fintech industry.
- Experience with financial analysis
- Passion for innovation and staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the fintech industry
About JULOLearn More
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We have just closed our Series B round and are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver
We consider employee's happiness as a part of ours