- Reconciliation of Tax Objects on vendor invoices with a detailed list of Vendor transactions provided by the team.
- Create Tax Invoice to ensure that every revenue transaction has been subject to VAT by applicable tax regulations.
- Tax Reconciliation & Equalization to avoid error in recording.
- Prepare tax payment & report data (Wht & VAT) to complete all corporate tax obligations submitted correctly and timely manner.
- Prepare monthly tax reconciliation report (Wht & VAT).
- Send withholding tax slips to Vendors.
- Provide data requirement related to tax audit to the auditor within timely manner.
- Responsible for collecting, organizing and preparing Corporate tax documents.
- Minimum S1 Accounting/Finance/Taxation education.
- Have work experience in taxation for at least one year.
- Preferably have experience working as a tax consultant.
- Mastering the tax application.
- Have a deep understanding of PPH and VAT.
- Familiar with tax inspection, tax compliance, SPT reporting, monthly/annual tax reports, and correspondence with KPP.
- Have a Brevet A&B tax certificate.
- Able to operate Ms. Office Excel.
- Neat, careful, focus on detail and able to work with deadlines.
About JULOLearn More
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We have just closed our Series B round and are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver
We consider employee's happiness as a part of ours