- Supervise the development of SOPs.
- Design, develop, and deliver training programs and initiatives to enhance employees' competencies.
- Manage employees’ performance management systems and processes (KPI/OKR).
- Develop the organizational structure and job descriptions.
- Report directly to the Human Capital & Legal VP.
- Bachelor's degree in any field from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in People & Organization Development.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Dynamic and easily adaptable to new environments.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word).
- Willing to work on-site in Pondok Cabe, South Tangerang.
Training And Development
About Shafwah GroupLearn More
Shafwah Group consist of several companies operating in various industries, such as Trading & Sourcing in Mineral Resources, Mineral Water and Forest Products, Real Estate Development, Umra & Hajj Travel Bureau and Retail Business.
Firstly established in Banjarbaru, Province of South Kalimantan, now the group has expanding its business operation to other provinces including West Java, Banten East Nusa Tenggara and South East Sulawesi.