- Partner with business leaders to understand their objectives and develop and implement HR strategies that support the achievement of those objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to managers on employee relations matters, including performance management, coaching, and counseling.
- Manage the full employee life cycle for assigned client groups, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and offboarding.
- Analyze data and trends to identify opportunities to improve employee engagement, retention, and overall business performance.
- Develop HR Programs that align with company objectives and values.
- Collaborate with the HC Operations team to ensure seamless delivery of HR services to the business.
- Manage, maintain & control all company assets and facilities, including employee work facilities and infrastructure, such as the cleanliness of work areas, building and operational vehicles maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Management, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or similar role.
- Knowledge of HR best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with business leaders and effectively influence decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work on-site in Pondok Cabe, South Tangerang.
Training And Development
About Shafwah GroupLearn More
Shafwah Group consist of several companies operating in various industries, such as Trading & Sourcing in Mineral Resources, Mineral Water and Forest Products, Real Estate Development, Umra & Hajj Travel Bureau and Retail Business.
Firstly established in Banjarbaru, Province of South Kalimantan, now the group has expanding its business operation to other provinces including West Java, Banten East Nusa Tenggara and South East Sulawesi.