- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Fresh graduate in bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
RedDoorz is Southeast Asia’s largest and fast-growing, technology-driven hospitality brand. With a vision to enable people to travel more and provide affordable, reliable stays in all major cities and destinations across the region, RedDoorz is disrupting the hospitality industry by transforming the fragmented supply inventory into branded, standardized accommodations.
RedDoorz was founded in 2015 by a team of senior executives with deep experience in the online travel and hospitality industry and since then it has grown into a regional powerhouse with operations in Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines, and Vietnam. As part of the RedDoorz brand network, hotel owners are able to grow their business, increase revenues and profits while streaming their operations. RedDoorz’s solutions help hotel partners manage distribution, pricing, marketing, customer experience, and technology – offering an end-to-end platform powered by an advanced tech and digital infrastructure.