- Report variance material
- Control, analyze, and report manufacturing cost, COGM, as well as verification supporting documents
- Stock opname
- Ensure costing documents are complete & correct
- Support on calculating standard costing for new plant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Have experience in a similar position in the manufacturing industry minimum 1 year
- Familiar with SAP will be a plus
- Having knowledge of standard accounting policy and guideline
- High responsible to complete job responsibility on time and accurately
- Willing go on a business trip frequently
- Willing to be placed in Bandung (West Java)
PT Kaldu Sari Nabari Indonesia (Nabati Group) is a business group that has a business focus on fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), especially food and soft drinks. The company, founded in 2002, was initially only engaged in the snack food business on a household scale. However, along with modern and professional innovation and business development, Nabati Group has become a company with a broader business scope, both in the FMCG industry and other related sectors.
Nabati products have many choices, one of which is Nabati Wafer. Nabati get the MURI record for the pioneer and creator of cream cheese wafers in Indonesia. Currently sales of Nabati Products are not only in Indonesia but have spread to various countries including Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, China and the Middle East.