- Ensure all Inpatient Case management process Inpatient Case management meet the SLA turnaround time
- Minimized error especially for Inpatient case management.
- Monitor daily case management and Perform medical analyst for inpatient and outpatient cashless.
- Ensure medical treatment, medical equipment are medically necessary according to the diagnosis (clinical pathways) and patient conditions.
- Provide training material and/or manual book and working instruction for each step of daily case monitoring/case management and outpatient monitoring.
- Provide report and/or analysis for management on a regular basis e. i: TAT of Case monitoring, Error Report).
- Liaise with another party including client for medical case management.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience preferably experience of health insurance and/or healthcare TPA with exposure in case management.
- Doctor, has 1-2 years working experience as General Practitioner.
- Detail Oriented and able to operate Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheet.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
Halodoc is a digital health ecosystem that has a mission to simplify access to healthcare, by providing comprehensive and reliable health solutions to meet user needs. The Halodoc application is equipped with four main features, namely; Chat dengan Dokter (Chat with Doctor) which allows patients to interact with more than 20,000 experienced and licensed doctors via chat, video call or voice call; Toko Kesehatan (Health Store), a service that can help users quickly, safely and easily purchase supplements, vitamins from 4,900 trusted partner pharmacies; and Janji Temu (Appointment), which allows users to book appointments at more than 3,300 hospital partners; as well as Asuransiku (My Insurance), partnering with leading insurance partners to extend the benefits of digital healthcare services to thousands of private-insured patients.
Halodoc has received a number of international awards: in 2019 and 2020, Halodoc was the only Southeast Asian health technology start-up to feature on CB Insights' Digital Health 150 list. In 2018, Halodoc received “The Most Innovative Start Up” award from Galen Growth Asia and was directly chosen by Forbes Indonesia as “Choice Start Up” in the same year.