- Own low-to-medium complexity of end-to-end development in Front-End (Web) domain.
- Predictable and reliable engineer to deliver product deliveries with technical excellence.
- Responsible for doing any research needed as an enabler to achieve high-level quality of systems.
- Be stewards of software engineering, software architecture, security, testing, and API best practices in the organization.
- Possess strong problem solving.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with strong commitment for learning.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Minimum 2 years of total working experience, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Having knowledge about hybrid mobile applications is an advantage.
- Experience in working in an engineering team with a proven track record in delivering a scalable and quality product is an advantage.
- Knowledge in the hospitality domain is an advantage.
Pegipegi is one of the leading online travel agents in Indonesia. We help people by making travel more accessible for all Indonesians.
A career at Pegipegi is all about journey, where you set your goal and explore new challenges in a place where you can be your best self. With plenty of exciting twists, turns and opportunities along the way.
When you join us, you’ll be part of a community where making things happen counts. Taking different paths and trying something new is celebrated and supported. Making connections with people is encouraged.
That’s why we’re always looking for people who search for better solutions, the ones eager to discover new frontiers and stray off the beaten path to reach the final destination. Because at Pegipegi it’s more than a job, it’s a journey we’re on together.