- Implement new features from scratch and participating in product decisions
- Work with our product and design team to execute pixel-perfect designs
- Track down and resolve issues
- Improve the stability and performance of the app
- Keep up with latest SDK, devices, tools and conventions
- Background in Computer Science or Engineering preferred (with competencies in algorithms and data structures) but not required. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Engineering preferred
- Prior experience in architecting and fully hands on a mobile engineering team or squad is highly preferred for senior roles
- Proficiency in swift and kotlin prior to flutter
- Understanding mobile software lifecycle development
- Experience in RESTful API and object-oriented design
- Familiar with mobile software lifecycle development and architecture(TCA - The Composable Architecture)
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
- Experience in backend development is a plus; in scalable mobile app structure is a plus
- Familiarity with kotlin libraries, plugins and widget
- Good communication and interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management and understanding of caching mechanisms
- Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro-entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2021, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 7 trillion loan origination and served over 1 million micro-entrepreneurs.
Today, We have more than 4,000 employees to empower informal economies to, for instance, open their grocery stalls or expand their traditional fish breeding, by bridging them with loans, ranging from IDR 3 million to IDR 10 million.
We have developed our proprietary technology platform and self-learning algorithm to support our marketplace. Our proprietary technology automates key aspects of our operations, including the borrower application process, data gathering, credit decisioning and scoring, and servicing.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.