- Design and develop services that deliver impact every day.
- Operate and maintain highly scalable services.
- Develop tools to improve the existing process, including infrastructure reliability, service performance, and developer's productivity.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and learning experience.
- Coordinate across teams (Mobile, Frontend, DevOps, Data, Product, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Solve challenging financial access problems in Indonesia by using cutting-edge technology.
- Making sure all service delivery is scalable and secure
- Fast learner & good analytical thinking.
- Have a strong technical knowledge in Go-Lang, and are capable of learning quickly (like, really fast).
- Have exposure to architectural patterns of high-scale web application, Clean Architecture and TDD.
- Have experience with distributed storage and database systems, including SQL or NoSQL.
- Have a systematic problem-solving approach and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Good communication skill, team player and comfortable working with a cross-functional team.
- Have a passion for learning, improving and contributing to projects with a strong sense of ownership
- Have built a high traffic application.
- Strong exposure in Financial Technology is a plus
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro-entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2021, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 7 trillion loan origination and served over 1 million micro-entrepreneurs.
Today, We have more than 4,000 employees to empower informal economies to, for instance, open their grocery stalls or expand their traditional fish breeding, by bridging them with loans, ranging from IDR 3 million to IDR 10 million.
We have developed our proprietary technology platform and self-learning algorithm to support our marketplace. Our proprietary technology automates key aspects of our operations, including the borrower application process, data gathering, credit decisioning and scoring, and servicing.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.