- Collecting data and evidence as material for analysis related to fraud
- Develop and maintain data base related to Fraud Event Data
- Problem-solving and solution-oriented approach with strong analytical skills
- Handle complex issues related to litigation/disputes, fraud prevention and investigation, whistle blower, with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, communicate ideas, influence others, identify root cause and give sensible recommendation to improve the quality and effectiveness of business process within an organization.
- Prepare and coordinate field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information
- Coordinate with defense attorneys to provide deposition strategies and use law enforcement resources for assistance
- Conduct follow-up on the follow-up results of the investigation process that have been given to related parties
- Negotiating and collaborating with external parties related to case resolution
- Management and settlement of legal problems that occur in relation to company employees and / or law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable legal provisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance, Law, Criminolog, or equivalent from reputable university.
- Required skill : Litigation, litigation law, Criminal law, Audit Investigation and Anti Fraud Process.
- At least 5 year (s) relevant experience either in Audit, Investigation, Fraud Management, Litigation law or related field is required for this positon.
- CFE Holder or other related certification would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Ms. Word, Excel, and Power Point applications.
- Display good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter qualities
- Sound commercial knowledge and understanding of doing business in complex environments
- Ability to work with multiple tasking, proactive and highlt initiative.
- Willing to travel and work outside Jakarta frequently
- Some Knowledge in legal matters is a plus.
- High Integrity, quick learner, agile, excellent team work, good attitude.
- Good knowledge of internal audit standard and principles
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro-entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2021, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 7 trillion loan origination and served over 1 million micro-entrepreneurs.
Today, We have more than 4,000 employees to empower informal economies to, for instance, open their grocery stalls or expand their traditional fish breeding, by bridging them with loans, ranging from IDR 3 million to IDR 10 million.
We have developed our proprietary technology platform and self-learning algorithm to support our marketplace. Our proprietary technology automates key aspects of our operations, including the borrower application process, data gathering, credit decisioning and scoring, and servicing.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.