- Collecting and interpreting data into meaningful reports or dashboards
- Analyzing results to provide impactful business insights
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- You are in your final year of university or a fresh graduate from System Information, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related studies.
- Strong comprehension of the English language
- Outstanding analytical and logical skill
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Halodoc is a digital health ecosystem that has a mission to simplify access to healthcare, by providing comprehensive and reliable health solutions to meet user needs. The Halodoc application is equipped with four main features, namely; Chat dengan Dokter (Chat with Doctor) which allows patients to interact with more than 20,000 experienced and licensed doctors via chat, video call or voice call; Toko Kesehatan (Health Store), a service that can help users quickly, safely and easily purchase supplements, vitamins from 4,900 trusted partner pharmacies; and Janji Temu (Appointment), which allows users to book appointments at more than 3,300 hospital partners; as well as Asuransiku (My Insurance), partnering with leading insurance partners to extend the benefits of digital healthcare services to thousands of private-insured patients.
Halodoc has received a number of international awards: in 2019 and 2020, Halodoc was the only Southeast Asian health technology start-up to feature on CB Insights' Digital Health 150 list. In 2018, Halodoc received “The Most Innovative Start Up” award from Galen Growth Asia and was directly chosen by Forbes Indonesia as “Choice Start Up” in the same year.