- Conduct data analysis and segmentation to identify customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, and to develop targeted marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement personalized and automation-based campaigns to target specific segments of customers
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products and services to existing customers, which can significantly increase revenue
- Implement strategies to retain customers and translate them into a campaign plan
- Evaluate, monitor, and plan campaigns on a regular basis
- Use data and customer insights to forecast revenue and make informed decisions to drive growth
- Use metrics such as customer lifetime value, customer acquisition cost, and customer retention rate to measure the ROI of the CRM initiatives and adjust them accordingly
- Assist in the execution of CRM campaigns across various channels. Monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide insights to optimize future campaigns.
- 2+ years’ experience in CRM or Growth position
- Exposure and expertise in martech tools such as CRM tools (CleverTap, Braze, MoEngage), Data visualization (Tableau/Looker/Google Data Studio)
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets/any other analytical tools
- Ability to work well with different function
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights. strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Halodoc is a digital health ecosystem that has a mission to simplify access to healthcare, by providing comprehensive and reliable health solutions to meet user needs. The Halodoc application is equipped with four main features, namely; Chat dengan Dokter (Chat with Doctor) which allows patients to interact with more than 20,000 experienced and licensed doctors via chat, video call or voice call; Toko Kesehatan (Health Store), a service that can help users quickly, safely and easily purchase supplements, vitamins from 4,900 trusted partner pharmacies; and Janji Temu (Appointment), which allows users to book appointments at more than 3,300 hospital partners; as well as Asuransiku (My Insurance), partnering with leading insurance partners to extend the benefits of digital healthcare services to thousands of private-insured patients.
Halodoc has received a number of international awards: in 2019 and 2020, Halodoc was the only Southeast Asian health technology start-up to feature on CB Insights' Digital Health 150 list. In 2018, Halodoc received “The Most Innovative Start Up” award from Galen Growth Asia and was directly chosen by Forbes Indonesia as “Choice Start Up” in the same year.